Table of Contents
Jio Recharge (Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited) is a mobile telephony, Wireless broadband and Internet services operating company working in India which is the subsidiary of Reliance Industries owned by Mukesh Ambani. It’s headquarter is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Jio is in the second largest position when it comes to mobile network operations in India and on the sixth position of the largest mobile network company in the world. The services of 4G began on 27th December 2015. It is the only network supporting Voice over LTE technology.
It is founded on 15th February 2007. The Brand Ambassador of Jio is the famous actor, King of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan. Jio shares spectrum with reliance communications.
Jio has partnered with Google to manufacture 4G handsets as well. It has also launched Wi-Fi routers known as jiofi. Jio’s products and services include Jio Phone, Jio Phone2, 4G broadband, LYF smartphones, Jionet WiFi & Jio Giga Fiber.
The service like broadband-TV-landline combo will be obtainable for Rs 600 for a month. The Jio GigaFiber will also give an option to its customers to connect a maximum of 40 gadgets to its home network for an amount of Rs 1,000.
Jio can be called as the first company to provide unlimited data in the country. Service Providers like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, etc are providing unlimited data on their selected plans only whereas Jio offers unlimited data with all of its plans. It has the highest 4G presence in India.
Some of the advantages that Jio users get are as follows:
- You don’t have to visit Jio store and stand in the queue to get Jio SIM, you can get it at home also as they are providing a “Home Delivery” option also.
- Reliance Jio is spreading faster all across India as it provides LTE High-speed 4G network at very low-priced rates which are affordable for everyone. Along with that its 4G network works really fast and almost everywhere without losing its connectivity or signals.
- Reliance provides free of cost SIM whereas several other service providers charge for the SIM.
- In Jio SIM you get unlimited local, STD, free-roaming voice call. There are no extra charges that you need to pay for roaming. In this, you just pay the regular data charges.
- Along with Jio SIM card, you get WI-FI Data; the user can use the hotspot that too at a very fast speed.
- It offers you free text messages included in the recharge.
- There is a special offer for students. Reliance made an announcement that all the students using Jio SIM can get 25% more data than what the package promises. To avail of this offer, students just need to submit a copy of their ID card to get the offer.
- There is also a bundle of multimedia apps for Jio users. Some of them are, Jio chat, Jio cinema (online HD video library), Jio cloud (cloud-based back up tool), Jio Mags (e-reader for magazines), Jio money wallet (online payments/wallet app), Jiosaavn (online and offline music streaming), Jio security (security app), my Jio (manage Jio account).
- In two ways you can check your main balance. One way is to dial *333# it will display the balance on your Reliance Jio number on the screen or you can send a text message as MBAL to 55333 for free of charge and get the balance details via SMS.
- It has also launched LYF devices starting at just Rs. 2,999/-
- There are no complex telecom charges.
- It provides enterprise-friendly solutions and plans.
- Jio also has simple 4G tariff plans.
- Those complimentary applications are worth Rs. 15,000 which are free for Jio users.
- It has an unmatched 4G network with the lowest data rate globally.
- Jio users can make free calls nationwide to any network.
- It provides Jio Platinum customer service – the first of its kind. This operator tries to help open communities to make innovation crosswise the telecommunication industry, including software-defined networks (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV).
Also, there are several easy ways to make Jio recharge. You can make payment through My Jio App or through Paytm, any other recharge application or you can also get it done by going to any of the recharge shop or Jio store whichever you are comfortable with.
Want to read Entertainment news CLICK HERE
Here are all the plans for Jio recharge:
|Rs. 199||Bill Cycle||25 GB|
Global ISD Pack
|Rs. 501||28 days||Rs.551 ISD Taltime|
Global Pack -Applicable for 170 Countries
|Rs. 1101||28 days||Rs.1211 IR usage|
- 1.5GB/DAY PACKS
- SACHETS PACKS
|Rs.19||1 day||150 MB|
|Rs.52||7 DAYS||1.05 GB|
- MOST AFFORDABLE PLANS
|Rs.98||28 days||2 GB|
- 3 GB/DAY PACKS
|Rs.299||28 days||84 GB|
- 4 GB/DAY PACKS
|Rs.509||28 days||112 GB|
- 5GB/DAY PACKS
|Rs.799||28 days||140 GB|
Select the best suitable plan for yourself and enjoy the benefits!